Grain Free Breakfast
Grain Free Hot Cereal
Low Glycemic Breakfast
Nut Free Paleo
Nut Free Porridege
Oat Free Hot Cereal
Oat Free Porridge
Skipping breakfast is a thing of the past. Breakfast is a very important meal, it gives you enough energy to face your day and defines the rest of your day meal decisions.
What happens when you have food sensitivities and that yummy, super filling oatmeal bowl is not on your menu anymore?
Making a grain, nut, dairy and sugar free breakfast is very simple and quick, think about it as a blank canvas that you can fill with color and customize to your taste buds.
This bowl full of healthy fats and fiber, takes only five minutes to prep. Forget those boring instant oats, and enjoy breakfast again.
- 3 Tbsp Enjoyful Foods Porridge
- 1 C. full fat coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp collagen or vegan protein (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Sweetener of choice
Optional toppings: fresh berries, nuts, seeds, granola, roasted coconut chips
- Mix dry porridge mix in the coconut milk.
- Bring to the stove top and cook in medium heat for about five minutes or till it thickens
- Remove from heat and let it rest for a 2 minutes
- Stir coconut oil, protein, cinnamon and sweetener
- Add your favorite toppings.
- Seat and enjoy.
Want More Healthy Recipes Like this One?
I want you to have my collection of healthy and nutritious recipes for FREE.
These recipes are not only delicious, they are easy to prepare, Paleo, nut free, gluten free and simply great for anyone with food sensitivities.
To get your FREE recipe e-book, just enter your name and email address below.
* indicates required
← Older Post
Newer Post →